Back of Law railway station served the city of Dundee, from 1833 to 1855 on the Dundee and Newtyle Railway.
History
The station opened in May 1833 by the Dundee and Newtyle Railway. It was situated on the south side of Clepington Road. Trains only served here on Fridays. It closed in July 1855.[1] The site is now occupied by a two-storey house.
References
External links
Preceding station | Historical railways | Following station | ||
---|---|---|---|---|
Baldovan Line and station closed |
Dundee and Newtyle Railway | Dundee Ward Road Line and station closed |