St Luke's Church, Langold is a parish church in the Church of England[1] in Langold.

History

The church was built in 1928. The foundation stone reads To the glory of God. This stone was laid by Miss Mellish 25 June 1928.

It is part of a joint parish with:

References

  1. ^ The Buildings of England: Nottinghamshire: Nikolaus Pevsner.
No tags for this post.