St. Clement of Rome Parish is a Roman Catholic church in Stamford, Connecticut, part of the Diocese of Bridgeport.

History

St Clement's Parish covers southwest Stamford along with a portion of Old Greenwich. The superstructure was constructed in the 1960s over the original basement church built in 1929. The architect of the basement church is not known. The superstructure was designed by the noted church architect firm Antinozzi Associates.

References

41°02′03.73″N 73°33′10.32″W / 41.0343694°N 73.5528667°W / 41.0343694; -73.5528667


No tags for this post.