Lewisohn Hall is a building on the Columbia University campus in Manhattan, New York. Completed in 1905, it was designed by Arnold W. Brunner in imitation of the other McKim, Mead & White buildings on campus, and named after banker and mining magnate Adolph Lewisohn. The building currently houses the School of General Studies and School of Professional Studies.[1]
The Le Marteleur was formerly located in front of Lewisohn, when the building housed the School of Mines; it was relocated to the Mudd Building when the later moved there in the 1960s.
References
- ^ "Building Information". Columbia University Facilities. Archived from the original on July 14, 2021. Retrieved July 14, 2021.
External links
Media related to Lewisohn Hall (Columbia University) at Wikimedia Commons